Jul 31, 2010

This & That

Just random thoughts today...

My lips are sunburned. I hate it when that happens. It hurts like a big dog.  I got all kinds of stuff to put on them but most of it says to contact poison control if its swallowed. Would that be a concern to anyone else?

We ate at Bucas  last night. Crazy place. Next time we are going to make reservations for the table in the kitchen. That looked way fun. I'm thinking that'll be a good night of entertainment the next time my parents are in town. Super good food too.

We spent an hour in the Disney store last night. 56 days...until the REAL Disney store.

Andy bought some Toy Story stuff. I swear we had all of it before though. Like 10 years ago. If only we'd known we needed to prepare for the comeback.

Boarhead Cajun turkey = yummo. I'm not sure what kind of mustard to put with it though. Honey dijon wasn't the right choice.

July is my very favorite month and today is the very last day. Goodbye July. I will miss you dearly.

1 comment:

Just Jana said...

I like the randomness. July is my favorite month too. Should that mean that August is our least favorite? Maybe not for you since your school doesn't fire up til later...