Jul 29, 2010

Summer at Sunset


See. That was a teensy tiny little break. We are home already. I dusted the sand off the camera. Literally. Here are a few pictures from Sunset. As I looked through the pictures I realized they look just like last year...and the year before that...then I realized that is kinda a cool because it highlights our traditions. We did have some firsts this summer though...

Maci had her first try of sushi. She liked it...now Brad will have a full time sushi eating buddy. Great.

We skipped Margaritaville for Yamatos and it was a good swap.

Brad and I biked to the beach early one morning. 40th Street Access doesn't have stairs but it does have some hills. Holy crap I am out of shape.

Maci and I trekked all the way around the island. We survived some treacherous landscaping to get it done but we made it!

We went to the Planetarium!

We found a fabulous deli that will be a new tradition.

Happy Summer!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok what is the name of this song? We just got our family pictures taken and he used this on our picture cd and i love it!
Connie

Anonymous said...

oh yes, and this really really makes me want to go back to the beach!!! I did not include that on the last comment because you said send me comments, no one is commenting on my blog!