Jul 9, 2010

Summer Television


Summer is the time I catch up on daytime television. I mostly stick to Discovery Health and TLC with a bit of The Travel Channel thrown in for good measure. I don't watch any of the wedding shows...Rock the Receptions, Say Yes to the Dress, and all that mess does not interest me. I do however watch every episode I can of Birth Day, A Baby Story, Deliver Me, and Adoption Stories. Will I ever "outgrow" this stage? I hope not.

Let me just say if you can watch an episode of Adoption Stories without crying- check your pulse. That one gets me every time.

Those docs on Deliver Me are way to intervention happy but I am still oh so jealous of them. Who wouldn't want to be an OB with two of your best friends?!

A Baby Story is better than it used to be. They are adding more baby and less story. I like that. For me, it's all about the birth. I don't care how you met or what your nursery is going to look like. Just tell me about the birth. (I am pretty good at predicting outcomes after the first 5 minutes of the show by the way.)

Next week Discovery Health is premiering NICU during their Baby Week. I soooo can't wait for this one.

Does it ever occur to anyone else that I am really in the wrong profession?

No comments: