So, I was looking up an old blog for a friend whose child swallowed a magnet. That took me back to 2006 to read how long it took for Andy to pass that penny. 9 days. Crazy the things you forget. Anyway, I found this 25 questions that I posted in 2006 and since I haven't blogged in close to forever, I thought this may be better than nothing. It looks like it was a new year thing or something. Whatever. Here goes 25 questions revisited in 2013!
1. What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before?
Had a complete and total career change- 100%
2. Did you make any new years resolutions?
No. Just thought of 3 words I want to describe this next year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not yet....any day now!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, but someone close to someone close to me died.
5. What countries did you visit?
Every single one of them....in Epcot.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
I can't think of anything...there are goals for the year but nothing was lacking...
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
It's yet to come...but I'm working on it!
9. What was your biggest failure?
In 2012? Taking too long to get out of a bad situation.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Hmm. I think mine did because I took a big leap this year.
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
I can think of a few....
13. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Eye of the Tiger
14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Trusting my gut.
15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
16. Did you fall in love in 2012?
Just deeper in love with my husband and family.
17. What was your favorite TV program?
TV? I vaguely remember TV...
18. What was the best book you read?
Best/only...what's the difference? I liked George Bush's Book- Decision Points (or something like that)
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
same as 2006-spending more time in the Word
20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
My new work clothes consist of yoga pants and t-shirts. Love it!
21. What kept you sane?
my husband, my friends
22. Who did you miss?
Gosh. When you live 1000 miles from family, you will always miss family.
24. Who was the best new person you met?
I reconnected with some friends from back in the day and even though they aren't "new" the relationships are new again and I'm so thankful for them!
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2012.
Trust your gut! Follow it!!!
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Rising up back on my feet. Did my time, took my chances. Went the distance now I'm back on my feet. Just a man and his will to survive. So many times it happens too fast, you trade your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past. You must fight just to keep them alive.
3 days ago