Jul 21, 2010

Hey, Where Did Everyone Go?

Look over there at the blogs I read section...it is a sad day. Out of the 13 or so blogs listed only 3 are even updated anymore. Not naming names but some of you have small children or are newlyweds or recently moved or all of the above. You have lots of blogging material. What's the deal? Doesn't anybody blog anymore?

I know the "pros" like Nester and Vintage are still kicking but where are the rest of you? It's too quiet...I see you reading but no one is talking back to me anymore...Hello? Hellllloooo? Is this thing on?

4 comments:

The Nester said...

Hey, I just saw that you are in Charlotte, me too! Do we know each other in real life? I don't think I recognize your arm from your photo in the sidebar.

I think I am so funny. Just smile and nod.

mindy said...

Oh gee...a celebrity just commented on my blog! Sadly, we don't know eachother in real life. I just stalk your blog, try all your mistreatments, and can't wait for your next yard sale. :)

AM Garrett said...

OH man, I have so enjoyed catching back up on your blog! I have high hopes for updating my blog now that my computer problem is fixed. Please don't defriend me, I promise I'll work on it!

AM Garrett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.