Jul 22, 2010

The Hippie Chick


So we've already covered the fact that many of you are no longer blogging. I had no choice but to move on. I even deleted some of you from the list. It's not personal. It's business. (Yes, that is from You've Got Mail) No updates. No linky for you.

In my quest to find some linky worthy blogs I started with Jana's list. I went down the whole thing. Many (most) of them bored me. It's not personal. I bore easily. But one of them- one of them is funny. It's Aud's blog and it is funny I tell you. I also noticed she goes to The Nester. That settles it. Any friend of The Nester is a friend of mine. So even though I don't really know this self proclaimed hippie girl (although I think I maybe I was at her house for a shower once??)I'm adding her to the Linky list.
And Aud...if you ever read this...don't do the home birth in the bathtub...even hippie chicks gotta draw the line somewhere sweetie.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Well, it wasn't in the bathtub, but Cora was born at home in a big tub in my room! It was awesome! :oD

Might give birth in the bathtub said...

Well, thank you. So much pressure to be funny! I added your blog to my Google reader. Any family member of Jana's is a friend of mine.