Jul 7, 2010

Every Home Needs One...or Two...

We have 2 utility sinks. One is in the laundry room and one in the garage. I love love love them both. In fact I just got finished rinsing out paint brushes and rollers in the laundry room sink. I have no idea why the previous owners wanted two...but I have been surprised at how often we use them both. At the risk of sounding like the Lowes man, I went ahead and priced them for ya. The one pictured above runs just over $100. Bargain I tell you!!! Still not convinced? Here are some of the uses I have found for mine.

*Clean the grill equipment without worry of scratching the pretty sink.
*Wash the dog- its nice and deep- (and not as yucky as using the kitchen sink)
*Scrub shoes in it.
*Work on laundry stains.
*Rinse out anything dusty, dirty, or just yucky.
*Wash hands/clean up after yard work before you go into the house.
*Rinse out paint brushes/rollers. Or set a paint brush here in a cup of water to use later- I do this ALOT and no one (Brad) even yells at me because it's in the utility sink!


There you have it. Totally random post- I know. But once you get one, you'll thank me!

No comments: