Jun 20, 2007

Sad for Rosie


I've been reading Rosie's blog- Rosie ODonnel. You know I can't help but like her. If you put aside her personal life and her political views, you have to admit she is a very talented actress and comedian. Her personality on the Rosie Show was fantastic. Do you think she was happy then or was that just really great acting. She isn't acting anymore.


Today's Rosie is full of anger and sadness and just a general sense of being lost. So when I go to her blog and watch those videos she makes and read her entries written in some almost primal poetry form, I can't help but feel for her. She is literally screaming for help and no one helps her. Is there no one in her life that can point her in the right direction? How do you get so rich and so famous that no one will tell you the truth any longer? Surely, someone in her circle must know she is on the verge of self destruction. Actually, it could be argued that she is already self destructing. I know she is lost. I think she may even know she is lost. I just pray for her eyes to be opened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally have a love/hate thing for Rosie! I agree she has such potential. She does so many good things for others and has great intentions. But, your right she is SOOO lost. She would make me so mad on The View with her crazy views on politics and religion. I pray for her all the time. Love your blog!