Jun 21, 2007

Back to Corners

Back to corners...this is a messy corner by the fridge. I brought home all those books from school with good intentions to get a head start on next years planning. Well...you know what road those intentions paved... But since this picture was taken I have cleaned up the corner a little and filled out those Southern Living party invitations sitting on top. I am a sucker for those parties. Every time I do one I say never again because by the time I buy the food and plates and napkins I would have been better off just paying full price for the junk I wanted to get for free by spending 3 times the amount in paper goods! But this time will be different....

1 comment:

Just Jana said...

Dude, it's the 22nd and your last blog is from the 21st. I need a blog from you today. You're my inspiration...you must keep going. :)