Jun 27, 2007

I Know You're Lazy

Last week I posted lyrics to the song "Undo" by Rusho of Fools. I told you people to go find it on Itunes and listen to it but I know most of you didnt! So, because I think it is such a powerful song and really wanted to share it with you...I found it on YouTube and am posting it today. Click. Listen. Send a comment and let me know what the song means to you. Don't leave me hanging here people...I know I'm not the only one out there that needs to sing this prayer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was excellent! I like that a lot!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever listened to all the words of that song. I loved it.

Anonymous said...

That was a great song! I've been looking for the lyrics forever! It's a very powerful song. I liked it a LOT!!