Jun 13, 2007

Corners of my house part 2


Another corner I am getting ready to use quite a bit is the coffee corner! Somehow at school this year I got addicted to my morning cup of coffee- 2 creams (the vanilla kind!) and 2 sugars. Now that school is out I will be making my own java here at the house. The canister there was Grandmama's. She used it for coffee but I have my sugar in it. I love seeing it on the counter- always reminds me of "Sunday Morning Coffee" there with the family. My mom, dad, aunts, uncle, and a various assortment of cousins would meet at Grandmamas every Sunday morning to drink coffee, read the paper, and most importantly to visit. What a neat tradition. We didn't go every week but there was comfort in knowing that it was going on and we were always invited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that. :o)
And I love all your corners! Keep 'em coming!