Jun 15, 2007

Corners Part 3


Julia says post more corners so here are more! This is a corner in my bathroom- right above the tub. I love this corner for many reasons...
1- My bathroom is really big. That wasn't a requirement by any means when we were house hunting but it has turned out to be one of those blessings I didn't even know to ask for. The 5 of us can be in there getting ready (which usually happens on Sunday mornings!) and still have plenty of room.
2- The tub is a big garden tub with jets. I thought I would use it nightly...I don't...but still...I could!
3- The color of this room is RED. I think it is fantastic!!! With the white trim and the black/white floor it really looks good. Besides the fact that we still need to touch up trim...but it's been 16 months and it hasn't happened yet.
4- The pictures on the wall are from a beach trip to Florida several years ago. I love them but I need to replace them with pics from Sunset this summer. I want to get one of all 3 kids running on the beach since this one was taken preAndy era. I like to have vacation pictures hanging where we see them often. They just take you back.
5- There are french doors leading to the bathroom-which ties in my red comforter with the red bathroom. Red is such a fun color.
6- Because its on the 2nd floor and we have woods behind us, you can leave the blinds open and from the tub you can watch it rain...or snow...except it really doesn't snow here that often...
Julia- are you regretting the request yet??? I hope not because I like sharing my little corners!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No regrets!! I love it! :o) If I tried to share my corners, I'm sure there'd be some dusty fuzzball or something. LOL