Jun 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!




My Daddy

In honor of fathers day, here are some little known
and not so little known facts about my daddy-
1-My daddy is a strong man.
2-He is smart- the kind of smart that people see right away and respect.
3-He is loyal and honest.
4-He is fair but he is just and if you are in the wrong, he'll let you know.
5-He can act really silly- some of you wouldn't believe how silly he can be!
6-He loves his kids. He loves his grandkids.
7-Most of all he loves his wife!
8-He worries more than he lets on.
9-When he checks into a hotel it is almost impossible to find him because you never know what form of his initials and name he used this time- "just for funnies."
10-He is stubborn- very stubborn- and sometimes that can be a very good thing!
11-He passed his stubborness on to all 3 of his kids...some more than others...I think I got the smallest amount of this trait. ;)
12-Every morning he makes breakfast for my mom.
13-He eats cereal late at night.
14-When I was a little girl and would ask for a glass of water at night, he would bring it in, shake the glass gently and call it "cooly."
15-To this day I sleep better when I know he is still up watching TV.
16-Of all the people who exasperate me, I love him the most!!!
Happy Fathers Day Daddy! I love you.
PS- He can fix ANYTHING! (my daddy reminded me that I forgot that one!)

No comments: