Jun 12, 2007

Corners of my house


Today I have been swapping out knick knacks and moving furniture to spice things up a little. I have some unfinished corners...collections that need to be finished, projects that need touched up, and some like nooks I really adore. Here is one of the little corners I love. It's just my kitchen window- but here I have a picture of my sweetie and me, my favorite family picture taken at Sunset beach, a bell that we got at the auction held at our Claremore house before we moved in (sentimental value), and a really neat little working mom figurine Brad's mom gave me when Andy was born...perfection with the little girl and 2 boys in it. Just a simple little area but so much meaning and so many memories. These are the corners that make a house a home.

No comments: