Oct 31, 2008

We Rocked the Block

Here is a quick rundown. The boys performed for well over 2 hours- nonstop. It rocked. We stood and danced for well over 2 hours. We (I) will be feeling it in the morning. It was so fun to watch all the girls (30 something soccer moms)...on the light rail complete strangers were talking about which was their favorite and how many posters they had as a kid. Some girls actually wore original t-shirts AND brought their NKOTB lunch boxes and dolls. Thank goodness for these people because they made me look very normal!


Floor seats are ALWAYS possible. You just gotta be persistent. Crystal at Ticketmaster finally hooked us up! I traded in our so/so seats for AWESOME 10th row center floor seats 3 hours before the concert! Between Buble and now NKOTB I am beginning to think this ticket deal is a secret talent I never knew I had.

Maci had soooo much fun and Stacie and I had so much fun watching her. More to come....but tomorrow is actually today and I have to be at scool in under 6 hours. Sit back and enjoy the pics....I'll add more catptions later too. Be sure to refresh the page to make certain you see them all. ;)

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

Thanks to you I have had "o o o o o o o o o the right stuff" stuck in my head for days.

mindy said...

I don't usually take requests but I'll make this one exception. Enjoy your song. ;)

Ashley B said...

Great -- another week of it in my head--Thanks buddy!!!