Oct 29, 2008

Happy Day for You

Ok Tresher. Here is your "paragraph." But just so you know, I was planning this blog long before you requested it!

We had an awesome Mother Goose themed Literacy Night for our kids and parents last night. Tresher (who is our almighty grade chair this year) planned, prepped, and executed the entire event. She did everything including selling the idea to the team, preparing ALL the centers, ordering the cake, getting fabulous goody bags for parents, sending out a feedback survey today, and presenting each teacher with a "Great Job Certificate." It was AWESOME. We had more than 150 people attend!!! She even got Chip to make a guest appearance for family pictures.

Tresher rocks. She is truly one of the best teachers I know. She treats her kids with such kindness and respect. She loves on them. She works her hiney off for them. And to top it all off- she knows her stuff. Sardis is lucky to have her as a teacher and I am lucky to have her as a friend. With all the changes happening next year, I pray that wherever I am and whatever I am teaching Tresher will still be right next door to me. I can't imagine it any other way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Cheryl!!!! PS that's an entire wonderful paragraph :)

Ashley B said...

High Five Tresher!!!

Anonymous said...

What a TEAM !
It was fun!
That was a good paragraph....I am so honored....feel like a movie star... Ha Ha
Love Tresher