Oct 20, 2008

Countdown 4 NK

We are entering the final 10 day stretch before the long awaited (in my world) New Kids concert. Just so you know, I will be featuring music from their long awaited (in my world) new album entitled, "The Block." If you aren't a NK fan you may want to have the volume down for the next several days...

As I prepare for the concert event of the millennium (yes, in my world) here are some thoughts I ponder-

I am slightly regretting not getting those floor tickets. I held back because Maci is coming and I was slightly concerned about her safety. Now I'm thinking having an 11 year old on the floor may have earned us some extra attention from the boys. Oh...did I say that out loud?

Secondly, I admit that I am a little annoyed that this concert appears to be one of the very few that Natasha Beddingfeld isn't opening for them. I would have liked to have seen her too.

Lastly and most importantly, please don't burst my bubble. Yes, I have heard the *rumors* about J-o-n being g-a-y but I have been in denial this long and it's a happy place to be. Leave me in my denial for at least the next 10 days.

4 comments:

Ashley B said...

All I have to say is please get pics of the crowd-- I want to see all the 30 somethings' going crazy-- like silly little teenagers-- and I know that will not be you--I am just saying....the rest of the crowd--

mindy said...

I think someone is feeling a little sad that she decided not to attend this event. It's not too late...I think there are still a few tickets available.

Ashley B said...

oh wow-- pictures will do just fine-- really-- I think I would have more fun watching the crowd-- but would like to do that for free-- you paying???

Anonymous said...

NKOTB HERE WE COME!!!!!!!! PS...sad day for me, since Maci said a big no to the t-shirts (I'll admit that I stole that one from you and use it all the time:)