Oct 27, 2008

What's That Saying?

What is that saying about a bird in the hand being worth 2 in the bush? What if the the bird is in the HOUSE? That's what happened over here this weekend. We were all at the door as our friends were getting ready to leave. Brad opened the door and in flew a bird! Apparently he had been sitting in my wreath on the door. What followed was pure craziness. Debra, Angela, and I screamed and ducked like girls getting attacked by...well...a bird I guess. Harry and Brad swatted and eventually *strongly tapped* the bird until it finally flew back to wreath. Once there, Brad slammed the door and I choose to believe the bird happily flew away. Let's just say he is now a special needs bird. However, being the dedicated blogger that I am--I was able to grab the camera and get a couple pictures.

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

I did see a bird in a wheel chair in Lake Park the other day-- poor little thing