Nov 21, 2007

Quiz Time

I've received the replies back from the quizes I sent out (see post below) and I don't feel quite as badly now. Kendra wasn't sure of my eye color either. :) Out of 5 replies, 2 said I was a rule follower, 2 said I was a rebel, and one (from the girl that's known me 2/3 of my life!) said it depends on the situation. She's definately right about that. Basically- if I agree with the rule, then I am a rule follower. If I think it is a stupid rule, then I am a rebel. Makes perfect sense if you've ever met my dad! Most thought I would need a computer if I were stranded on a desert island and that is also true! Here is the whole quiz for you to pass it on to your buds and see how well they know you.

1. Where did we meet?
2. Take a stab at my middle name:
3. How long have you known me:
4. Do I smoke:
5. What was your first impression of me upon meeting:
6. Color of my eyes:
7. Do I have any siblings:
8. What's one of my favorite things to do:
9. Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:
10. What's my favorite type of music:
11. What is the best feature about me:
12. Am I shy or outgoing:
13. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: rebel
14. What's your favorite memory of me:
15. Any special talents:
16. How many children do I have:
17. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
18. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring:

No comments: