Nov 12, 2007

Day of Firsts



~First trip to the Columbia zoo.
~First time to see a Koala "in person"
~First time to watch penguins swim- soooo close to us.
~First time to be THIS close to a gorilla- WOW! Truly an amazing creature. I have many more pictures that I'll put in a slide later. We had a really good family day. We even ended it with Brad's favorite restaurant- Cracker Barrel. Well, Maybe it isn't his *favorite* but it is one he loves and rarely gets to go to because it is one of my least favorites. Tonight I not only went but suggested it. That's love. I had the chicken fried steak and it wasn't half bad...I know, I know- when they serve breakfast all day you are supposed to have the breakfast foods...I just never liked eating out for breakfast...especially not at 6 o'clock in the evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool picture!

S said...

Sounds like a great trip!

Ashley B said...

Yet another common trait-- tell Brad I love Cracker Barrel too!! Those TP days taught us well