Nov 16, 2007

Projects



After nearly 2 years I finally did something the with window I bought back in Claremore. I got it right before we moved. I mean RIGHT before...with boxes stacked everywhere I came home with this thing. Brad thought I was nuts. I had a vision though. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Finally, almost 2 years later I have it done. Of course it still isn't hung up...gotta go get a wire thing for that. But here is a pic. The center picture is my parents, the surrounding are pictures of their parents. I'm debating on where I will hang it.

Now many of you know about these ceilining tiles I have hung in the dining room...the ones my aunt Johnnie gave me that also came from that little Claremore store. Originally they came from a church in Pryor and are from the late 1800s. (or so they tell me anyway) Well....I painted one of them and I don't like it. So I've just been sitting on them awhile to see if I could come up with a good idea. I didn't. BUT my friend Gay did!!! She suggested taking it to the car wash and using the pressure washer to try to get off some of that new paint. Brilliant!!!
Now I know I will have volunteers lining up round the block, so let me just go ahead and put the offer out there, *who* would like to tackle that adventure with me??? ;)

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

I'm game-- but one note-- i will be holding the sprayer