Nov 4, 2007

Double Standard


I have quite the double standard. When checking my blog roll I get a little upset with people that have not updated (Ashley, Jana, AnnaMay) recently. Yet, here I sit with more than a week in between updates. I've blogged many a times in my head this week yet none of them have made it here. Time is flying at a pace I've never experienced before. It's exhausting and exhilerating all at once. We've been triple booked all weekend and it's great. I like the busy-ness. I like the deadlines of "so and so will be here in 3.2 minutes so throw your crap in a basket and hide it under your bed kids!"
I like- no I love- that we've spent time with many different friends this weekend. We've noticed how each couple adds soemthing different to our life. What a blessing that is! That's a whole other blog- the blessing of differences. But for now, I must close and go clean house- digging out the baskets of crap we threw under the beds to neatly return each item to it's proper place. Yeah right. ;)

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

I blogged 2Xs today -- just for you buddy :).....