Mar 2, 2008

Weekend Ramblings


*It gets harder every year to pick out Easter outfits for the kids. 3 kids. 2 sexes. Have to coordinate. Maybe one year I will give up the coordinating part. But not this year.

*When I asked the kids to sign the behavior policy from the afterschool program, Maci signed without hesitation. Aaron said, "um...can I read it over first?" To which Maci replied, "ooohhh that would've been good." That pretty well sums up the differences between those two.

*Freshly Brewed in Indian Trail has the closest thing to QT's frozen cappuccinos that I have found...too bad they are 3 times the price.

*I looked up the lyrics to this song- it is 'hearts all over the world' not 'hurts all over the world.' Mystery solved.

*Target has Tshirt sheets on sale for $9.99 this week. All sizes.

*Last weeks Lost episode was the best in the series so far. Loved it. Gotta watch it again. Need a PhD to really comprehend it. I have a feeling it's only going to get deeper...anyone have cliff notes for me?

*Daffodils are blooming. Ferns are already hanging. I love Carolina in the spring and we are getting close.

*My birthday month has officially started. Let the festivities begin. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, so I know that I am supposed to be working on my grad school project right now, but typing sounds like typing to my roommate...and I just had to comment on the birthday festivities...I have met very few people that believe in celebrating birthdays all month long like I do...nice to know that you are one of those people too!!!!

PS I am so with you...I am lost on LOST!!!

Ashley B said...

I am just glad you looked up the lyrics to this song-- not sure I understand now but I will have to listen closer now that I know that-- also the funny part is in one of my rambling VMs today that I lost to someone calling in--- was me singing this song to you-- but once I lost it I didn't have the same motivation to sing it to you :) -- BTW Happy BDay Month

Erin said...

I would love a mid-week rambling about now!