Mar 26, 2008

Good News/Bad News

Good news: Lifestyle Family Fitness is offering a special for teachers. From now through July 4th teachers receive FREE membership! I signed up yesterday and it is truly 100% free. Childcare is included.

Bad news: Lifestyle Family Fitness is offering a special for teachers. From now through July 4th teachers receive FREE membership! I signed up yesterday and it is truly 100% free. Childcare is included.

Basically they have taken away all our excuses. The facility here (in Matthews) is new and very nice with friendly people and way more equipment than you'd ever need. Apparently it is rather effective too because I can barely move my fingers to type this post today. Brad says soreness and that noodley feeling is good...whatthecrapever.

In other fitness news, Brad got me (us) an elliptical for my birthday. There goes the remainder of my excuses. Actually I have wanted an elliptical for a long time now. And after all the shrimp I ate last night...and beans...and corn...and potato...and cake...I better go get started right now!!!



The music playing right now (assuming you read this fairly quickly...) is by a group called Naturally Seven. They opened for Michael Buble and were awesome...every sound you hear is made by their voices- NO INSTRUMENTS at all- I know it is hard to believe... Check out more from Naturally Seven here. You can also watch them do their version of Phil Collins Feel It- In the Air Tonight on You Tube. Incredible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you...thank you...thank you...Mama O has been on my case to find the "Samari Seven" that opened for M.B....needless to say that I have had no luck :)

mindy said...

I thought you were that excited about the fitness center. :)You do need to sign up and be my trainer. Trainer Brad is a little tough!

Anonymous said...

Yeah about that...I already belong to one gym that I don't go to :)

Ashley B said...

I still am amazed by this group and the fact that there are no instruments