Feb 29, 2008

Been Tagged


Anna May "tagged me" So I am supposed to now write a blog of 10 weird/random facts/habits/goals about myself- at the end choosing 10 more people to tag. Here we go.

1. I don't carry a purse. I traded in a purse for a diaper bag 10 years ago. By the time I stopped needing the diaper bag I had figured out how to carry all I need in a little keychain thingy...and in the console of my vehicle.

2. Speaking of that vehicle...it is a pit inside. Jackets, random papers, brushes, lipsticks, CDs, toys, etc. etc. are in there. Brad gets very frustrated with me about it.

3. I don't know how I stand the car being a mess because in the house I need everything to have its own spot. Baskets organize everything here from toys to shoes to plastic forks to papers. Everything has a basket.

4. I am the worst about watering my plants. More than 254 (ballpark figure) plants have met their demise around here because I just don't water worth a flip.

5. I still don't know I know what I want to be when I grow up.

6. I do not have the patience for voicemails. I'd much rather just see your missed call than have to dial it up and listen to a voicemail. Let me just call you back to see what you wanted. I'm probably going to be calling you back anyway. Why not eliminate the extra step?

7. Having said that, I do have an ongoing 'voicemail thing' with a friend. I am not sure how it started (due to random fact #10) but we leave looooonnngg rambling voicemails for eachother every day. I do enjoy listening to those. Maybe because they are often funny. Maybe because I expect them. I've also learned that leaving those voice mails is much like therapy. I can often vent on the voicemail and not have to talk about that particular subject again.

8. I worry more about what other people think than I should. I also worry about it more than you think I do. My "whatthecrapever" attitude is something I have to work at. You know what I mean....

9. There are many days I still miss Church on the Move so much I ache. The podcasts are good but not as good as hearing Pastor in person. I miss the entire atmosphere.

10. For the most part, my memory sucks. Sucks with a capital "S." Ihave to write down everything I need to remember. Reruns don't bother me because I have no idea how they ended. I rely on people with good memories. This is precisely why Kendra and I are in major trouble when we get together. She is the only person I know that has a memory as bad as mine!

11. I'd much rather do something if I am not required to. I like to go the extra mile. I like to overachieve. But if you are forcing me to...I will buck the system.

12. This little bit of rebellion is exactly why I have to post 12 facts instead of 10 and not tag anyone. ;)

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

Man you scared me with the voicemail thing-- thanks for clearing that up-- I thought our rambling days were over--- also you forgot to mention that your memory sucks--- except when it comes to old sitcoms-- you know everything about them--

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

I admire that you can carry everything you need in a keychain thing...most of us can't. But, on the other hand, if you cleaned out your car, you might find that you need a purse to carry all things that you just keep in your car.