Dec 8, 2007

More Life Lessons from Bunko


I haven't found a Friday funny to post yet. Too bad I can't put some of our Bunko moments on You Tube. Those would make nice Friday funnies. Bunko is always an educational experience. Here is what I learned last night.

1- A low score win will also get your card audited. Geez, of all kinds of luck I seem to have Bunko luck which is a curse rather than a blessing. But I'll still take the money. Thank you very much.

2- We could have traveled to China in less time than it took to do that Chinese gift exchange.

3- I talk big but I'm a weenie. Both the hurricanes and blanket gifts were "stolen" from me and I didn't even scheme to get them back. (You have to tread lightly when you've won 3 months in a row) I ended up with a cutesy little acrylic basket thingy...I heard they were for sale at the Southern Christmas show. Any good ideas on how to use it??
And last but not least is the lesson I taught-
*Always eat before you go. You never know what the food will be like and even if it is good, you don't want to look like a piggy.

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

You are a weenie--- although you are not to "fraid" to take that blanket from me-- what's up with that???