Dec 3, 2007

Didn't Make the Cut


Here are some random thoughts/incidents that I intended to blog about but was either too lazy, distracted, or just forgot before I got it done...

*the WalMart greeter thinkin I was shoplifting the $9.97 garland that was hanging open in the cart amidst my groceries...how insulting!

*the dangers of drinking straws...and Andy's latest visit to the ER...

*the scene at WalMart as I accidentally ran my cart into a display while attempting to secretly test some lights by plugging them into the big outlet thingy...come to think of it, that was the same night my receipt was audited...hmmm...

*the lovely luncheon at Treshers Sunday afternoon with a great recipe for poppyseed
chicken...

*details on the best darn longest lasting doggie cologne I have ever smelled...

*to Santa or not to Santa and why I don't really have a large opinion either way...

There you have it. The blogs left on the cutting room floor....

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'd like to know more about the doggie cologne...any chance KC could drink it?

mindy said...

well,it is an aerosol can but maybe if she holds real still...

Ashley B said...

to bad I missed the Walmart incident-- would have been as funny as the rolls of material falling on you at hobby lobby