Dec 1, 2007

Dec. 1


Yes, I am a cotton headed ninny muggins. Today is December 1st and I still do not have my Christmas wreaths hung in all the windows. We take that seriously here in the South. I better get that done today before we are kindly asked to take our fall decor and leave the neighborhood. (Bless our hearts) Of course I have all the wreaths from last year but I need to run to get those magical 3M hanger thingys that really work. I also need to sneak in a few packs of icicle lights (don't tell Brad) and another pack or two of garland. We've noticed here that although the window wreaths are a Holiday decor requirement, few people actually outline their houses in lights like they do in Tulsa. So this year we (don't tell Brad) are on a mission to show them how it's done! Busy weekend...add in that Maci is singing at 2 Christmas tree lightings and we have 2 sleigh rides to enjoy and the idea of those icicle lights really gets tricky. But this weekend, it is top priority (don't tell Brad) and I'm sure we (he) will get it done.

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

I am sure it will be beautiful once completed-- you have the crafty touch---