Jul 11, 2007

The world according to Andy

Erin says I should write about Andy's dialect...we'll could call it Andyese or Andyian or Andyish...anyway, I was thinking about some of his sayings like-
full ops for flip flops, Buzzyear for Buzz Lightyear, and Engine Turtles for Ninja Turtles but I couldn't really think of any others so I went upstairs to have a talk with the man himself. This is how it went...
"Andy, what are some words you say that are funny?"
"Oh! I say poop and dats funny. Dats bery funny Mom. Bery funny."
"No Andy, I don't mean like that...I mean what are some words that you say in a funny way?"
"I don't say tupid because dats a bad wowd. Dats not a funny wowd."
"That's right Andy, we don't say stupid...um...say 'spaghetti.' "
"Sketti? Dat not a funny wowd- dat just food."
"You got anything else funny Andy?"
"How come?" (his response to EVERYTHING these days)
"Because I am just writing about how funny you are...anything else?"
"Oh, nope, dats all I got."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That's so sweet! I love kid-speak. :o) Noah has a slight lisp at times. His main thing is the "F" sound for "TH"....Ferty one, Ferty two...

Erin said...

Full ops is my all-time fav, but I also love the way he says Chicken...I think it's like Sik-en.I think he may also call girls something similar to grills or gouls.
But he doesn't call my "grill/goul" Willy anymore!