Jul 28, 2007

Such a Saturday


My Saturday (in a nutshell)

Consignnment First- Oh my gosh!!! Why has no one told me about this place sooner?? Thank you Angela! I can't even begin to tell you of the bargains I found today. I'll post some pictures later...amaaaazing place.

Salvation Army- Dud today but maybe next week will prove more profitable.

Aldi- Another 1st for me today. I did feel very much like a newbie but next week I will be ready- with my quarter and my bags. I bet I saved $40. Is it too dorky to take my receipt to WalMart and compare prices to get an exact savings amount??

Vanilla Dr. Pepper- My reward to myself for a day full of bargains and organization.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Mmmmmm....now I'm thirsty. Cool pic.

Anonymous said...

just finished reading your blogs. keep writing you have a real talent. been busy with all that goes on with school starting.