Jul 11, 2007

Just rambling...


Here I am procrastinating. Small group is here tonight and I really need to be cleaning the hard wood, folding laundry, and finding out why there is a horrid smell that comes everytime one of the kids opens the back door. It's so easy to procrastinate in this day and age. I can plan to spend 3 minutes here checking email but then get sucked in on a blog which links to another and then to another. Everyone is blogging these days. I spent a good portion of the last hour reading a blog of a gal at church that I only know in "hi, how are you?" terms. Now I feel like I know her biggest fears, deepest thoughts, and inner strengths. Amazing. When we pass in the Ekidz hall this week and do our usual "hi, how are you thing" I will know what to ask her about, how to show concern, how to be an encouragement. I love blogging- reading and writing. Although I did a much better job with the writing part before I knew people were reading it. Honestly, I don't know who all is clicking in here but the counter shows me alot of people are...or one extremely obsessed person which is even more frightning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the obsessed one! Lol! No, seriously, a bunch of them might be me. The link is at the top of my toolbar, so when I come to check email, myspace, etc throughout the day, I click on your link, too, to see if you've posted anything new. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for your encouraging words. I really needed them. Your blog is so colorful and happy. It makes me want to jump right in and swim around. I love it!