Dec 19, 2008

Randomness

The last day before break is always random. There are random movies on all day, random leftovers in the cafeteria, and random kids wearing pajamas. PJ day is a common thing at our school... There are also random outfits. It is 70 degrees so of course I have on a short sleeve shirt and my red flip flops. Some die hards were still wearing their Christmas sweaters today- they were sweating like pigs but they were wearing them! I just love the randomness of it all.

Speaking of random...Maci just came in begging to play in the park...which means I will have to sit in the car and pretend to be reading while I am actually watching her like a hawk!!! Off we go...

4 comments:

Ashley B said...

I got your camo outfit for Christmas, I think I will get your bush/tree cover up for your Birthday--just telling you so when you open it Macy doesn't see it --don't want your cover to be blown

Anna May said...

so, what did brad ever do to maci after the foiled bathroom? just out of curiosity...

Anonymous said...

I have a blogspot now!

;O)

Mary

WV Girl said...

I'd definitely do the same!