Dec 5, 2008

Public Service Announcement


[stepping onto my soap box]

People. It is not called the World Wide Web for nothin. What is let loose in cyberspace stays in cyberspace- forever. It is not seen or read by only your Granny in the nursing home or your bestest friend down the road. It is cyberspace- exposed to millions (billions?) of people- worldwide. You don't want your friends to think you're an idiot. You don't want strangers to think you're an idiot.

As a concerned Internet surfer I am offering this public service announcement to use as a good rule of thumb---- if you have the slightest thought of "is this inappropriate?" THEN IT MOST LIKELY IS! Always er to the side of caution. Your Granny in the nursing home will thank you. I thank you.

[stepping off my soap box]

3 comments:

Anna May said...

Very nice. (I'm going to get your advice next time I try to blog on my soapbox...I have a tendency of offending.)

Ashley B said...

I am glad I have not blogged in the last couple of days-- I would have been self conscious

Erin said...

Is this in response to the video I posted of David doing the Macarena in his speedo? I mean, I know a good waxing would have gone a long way, but he you to admit his moves were tight...and his granny happened to love it. Next time you think I've crossed a line, just call me...