Dec 8, 2008

In the Nick of Time

Whew. I got the last wreath hung up just in time. You know if it isn't completed by the first weekend in December the Southern Holiday Decor Police are dispatched out to the house. I'm not sure what the penalty is but I think they take all the sweet tea from your house and make you watch 38 episodes of Designing Women- back to back. Thank goodness we finished in time. Now if only the outside outlets were working! Oh Erin...know of any electricians you could send my way???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was SO FUNNY - Your story about Aaron and the lego pieces - I guess you won't be fooling him anytime soon - huh? Hehe.

-Mary

Ashley B said...

Well call me Northern Nelly-- I didn't know I was under a deadline-- I am not done with my outside deal-- I wish my husband would put my wreaths up again this year--they look so good!!

Erin said...

His turn around time on light bulb replacement is about 6 months, so I wouldn't hold my breath for outlet repair! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your sense of humor! And you have a very beautiful house, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty :o)