Sep 21, 2007

Woo-Hoo


Bunko rocked tonight. Gotta love it...16 girls were there which means winnings were high and I won 1st place!!! I got 3 bunkos and ended with a score of 266. :) I also learned how to do that 70s music "bow chicka bow wow" thing (I'm still practicing Ash, I'll have to impress you with my progress in a few days...) I also learned my good buddy gets her plants wholesale and I'm hoping she hooks me up with a trip to purchase some fall foliage at deep discount pricing. It's good to have friends in high places. ;) But wait, since she is the one that invited me to Bunko in the first place maybe I owe her a little trinket of appreciation from my winnings? Maybe I will just buy her a neon "Bunko Babe" t-shirt. Those are popular in the circuit. The matching bracelet is optional.

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

I'll take Pink-- and Bracelet is not optional-- I need Bling :) --so glad you could come again-- you are a Hit with all the Bunko Babes!!!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

mindy you are so cool.

Ashley B said...

You still owe me Bow chicka bow wow in person...