Sep 14, 2007

Random Thoughts

Almost a week between posts...not good. Unfortunately I don't feel compelled to really chat about anything right now. However, there are a few random thoughts rolling around that I thought I'd take a minute to share-

*That sign at Brusters that says you can get 1/2 price banana splits on Thursdays, it's for real. And they do use your own bananas. Funny round bowl though...We've yet to try the "2nd scoop free on rainy days" sign...maybe next week.

*Andy was trying to befriend a little girl at Brusters. When she backed away from him he said, "I'm not scary." Apparently she disagreed.

*My little class is quite cute. Quite chatty too. Good thing they are cute.

*I still miss my old class. Is this attachment normal? I know they have new teachers now but I still consider them "mine."

*Bunko is next week and I am looking forward to it! Is this normal? I barely know most of those ladies but it is still really fun playing bunko with them!

*My parents are here right now so you know we are eating well, sleeping well, and have a lovely vacation from laundry. It's always nice to come home to a house full of people and conversation. Makes it seem like a holiday. I'm sure Spicy enjoys the daytime company too!

*As I tell my students every week in calendar time, "Today is my favorite school day- FunFriday. And tomorrow is my favorite day of the whole week- SleepinSaturday!"

2 comments:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Do your parents drive or fly out to see you? No fair...my parents have yet to visit...maybe if they had grandkids to see...

Ashley B said...

Hey we will be over tomorrow night at 7:00-- what is mom cooking-- HA HA -- and no I don't think it is weird that you love last year's class-- you had "a" I mean some really special kids I can understand--:)--glad you are looking forward to Bunko--hope you can come