Sep 7, 2007

Censored

To protect the identity of our mascot I have censored his picture above. ;)

I know. I know. I have not blogged about any of the things I was planning this week. In my defense, Brad was out of town and we had meetings, committments, and events galore. Week one is now behind us and it looks like we are off to a great start. This years crop is definately
a keeper. I've also learned very quickly that they are highly bribed- I mean motivated by stickers. I LOVE a class that loves stickers. Cheap. Efficient. Dependable. Much like a Kia...
Some classes don't respond to stickers. Some hold out for bigger treats like candy. Some parents have real issues against candy. But that's another blog for another day. Anyway, I figure as long as my treasure box is full of stickers I am golden. I predict we can coast on stickers all the way to Christmas break. After that...well it's always down hill from there anyway.

1 comment:

Just Jana said...

Definitely not definately. Sorry, couldn't help it. :)