Aug 14, 2007

Don't Blink


I uploaded some of my favorite blinkies...go ahead and take a look to the right...scroll down...there are a few groups of them. Go ahead, I'll wait. You can learn alot about someone from their blinkies. Don't you wish we could attach blinkies to peoples foreheads?
The checker's at the grocery store would say, "Warning: I don't really know how to sack, better watch your bread."
The car hop at Sonic's would say, "Please don't give me extra change to get back a dollar...I don't understand how that works and it hurts my head."
Our kids would say, "I'm really not a hellion, I just need some lovins and a nap."
I think they could be very helpful. I'd love to have a bag of blinkies that I could just slap on people as I saw fit. Nothing mean, just a little tidbit to warn others. ;) It goes along with the comedian that said stupid people should wear a sign...who was that...anyway, a sign may be too much. But now a blinkie- if we made it cute, I bet we could get away with that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill Engvall :o)