Aug 8, 2007

To Do


10 Things to Do Before the End of Summer-Aug.27


10-Get my tan back! I had a nice tan when we came back from the beach but spending several days indoors at the hospital and the house has made it dramatically dwindle.

9-Clean out & organize the drawers in the computer desk- yeah right!

8-Dig out my scrapbooking stuff and do 1 page per child

7-Have lunch with the girls I said I was going to have lunch with over summer

6-Go to Bunco- for real this time.

5-Get the kids closets back into shape

4-Go to Freedom Park or Myers Park...which one is it that is so nice??? I can never remember...

3-Visit the botanical gardens AND that plantation Brad & I have been wanting to see

2-Have a date night with Brad

1-Break down and FINALLY put curtains on the rods in our bedroom...we've been here 18 months after all!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one "thing to do" addition to your list. Do I remember a rocking chair and a porch at your house? I would sit in one of those chairs, rock slowly one summer evening. Listen to the crickets, birds, etc. Now, THAT is a way to enjoy a Carolina evening! :-) Helen

Erin said...

Where's the comment I left about your date night? :)

mindy said...

Inappropriate comments will not be published little miss.