Feb 19, 2008

Good News People! *Updated*


I just saw that Matt White will be in Charlotte next month! This is exciting news because I have been enjoying the songs from that cute little guy for awhile now. I found him by accident while creating a slide show and have become quite attached. I've downloaded 3 of his songs from I tunes but now I'm thinking I will need to add some more very soon. I put "Best Days" on my cell as Brad's ring. Choosing a ring for people is serious business. I'm a little thrifty (cheap) so I only bought 3 and had to really struggle through what would be my default ring. I would tell you what it is but some of you would make fun of me! (No- it is not New Kids on the Block!) Anyway, looks like since Matt is still a little on the unknown side his tickets are CHEAP! ($10!) Sounds like a good date night to me. Hope Brad feels the same...
*Update-Five Times August will also be at the concert...having no idea who that was, I did a little searching...GOOD STUFF! Stacie, you will like this guy too!!! There is something about these "unknowns" that I just like. The other one I have my eye (and ear) on is Jonathan Clay. Mix those three men on your Ipod and you have hours of goooood laying in the sun music. Gosh, when will summer get here?

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

maybe a double date? I mean just a thought ....;)