Feb 17, 2008

He did good!

Just wanted a share a glimpse of the beautiful arrangement Brad sent for Vday. Those of you that were at our wedding will recognize the lilies...our signature flower. Still love them.

Brad also surprised me with a stereo for the bedroom and rewired the speakers so that one is in the bedroom and one is in my bathroom. He put alot of thought into this knowing how I like to listen to music while I get ready in the mornings. He even burned my Itunes list onto CDs and had them ready to go in the system. Not bad. Not bad. He's also smart to do this as a surprise because he knows I would be too logical and tell him all the reasons such a purchase was not necessity. Well, maybe it wasn't a necessity but I've sure been using the heck out of it!

Thank you B-rad. I love the thought you put into this Vday and I love you.

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

You found it-- Good job on the song-- you need to burn that to your CD-- I got a good smile when I opened your page-- I am going to get you some more good beach music to listen to soon-- BTW-- good job B-rad!!!

mindy said...

It is on my cd. :) knew you would like it!