Feb 18, 2008

Rockin Theme Park

I guess I better brush up on my music trivia- Hard Rock Park opens in Myrtle Beach this spring. There is quite a bit of good info and pics here. This was a surprise to me...apparently I should watch a little more news or something. These are usually the kind of projects you know about years in advance. Waiting. Hoping. Wondering. I assume many of you have known about this for years. Not sure how I missed it but it was an exciting discovery today! Combine this news with the fact that no one threw up tonight (so far) and it only took 40 minutes to convince the boys to take their yucky flu medicine. Today was a pretty decent improvement!

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

coolio--this should be fun

Erin said...

Wow, a park, they've come a long way from that signature T that was so cool to wear in the early 90s! Myrtle needed a few more touristy places :)