Jan 3, 2008

Not Just Cold...Freaking Cold!


To quote Andy, "it's freaking cold here." No, he should not say freaking (blame Brad) but he is correct. I know I have been a little wimpified weather wise since moving here but it truly is COLD here today. It was also cold last night when our heat wasn't working! As I type our handy dandy Brothers Heat and Air man is preparing my bill. Yes it will be another $200 but did I mention last night was chilly? We are seriously thinking of getting on their maintenance plan...anyone do that? It's $15 a month but if you have a problemem there is no service charge when they come out (we've paid $150 in service calls the last 12 months). And you get a 15% discount on parts and labor when they do fix things. That would have made todays visit $75 cheaper... I usually gamble on these things but after 3 problems in 1 year...does that mean I am good for awhile or I should sign up quickly?! Maybe someone with good simple math can help me figure the odds.

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

That takes more of that statistics stuff-- simple math won't do :)

Erin said...

"Freaking" isn't funny when my kids say it but it's funny as heck coming from Andy's mouth!

I like the song :)

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

That's such a cute picture of Andy. You're in a lose-lose situation: You don't get the service plan = things will continue to go wrong. You do get the service plan = nothing will ever go wrong again. You don't need simple math, just murphy's law.