Jan 6, 2008

The Good. The Bad. And the Ugly


The good is we have the wii online now. Thanks to the "Welch Wii Help Desk." That Christopher Welch is a smart cookie, cutie pie too. He would be perfect for a Hattaway girl! But I digress.... Anyway, this wii is way cool now. We can even email from it! I must be at the age (old) where the latest technology just amazes me.

The bad is I didn't get any pictures from Hummel Wii night Friday. We'll get them next time.

The ugly is when Ashwii beat Minwii in boxing. See how she celebrated? I'm glad she got that in because I proceeded to kick her butt the next 2 matches.


The really ugly is described here.

I could do an infomercial for those smarty pants Nintendo people. Love them! If only they would let us have more options for our wii mii clothing...

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

You had to let that be known didn't you-- could I not have just had my little victory picture-- without everyone knowing that I lost 2 times :)--Thanks for having us-- ready for next time

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

So now...um...who's Christmas gift was this again?? You are so not old--you know more about wii than I do. I didn't know you could e-mail from it! You probably text too, don't you? I don't. See, you're young and hip.