Jan 30, 2008

No Voice for Ramblings


The crud is going around. I have the sore throat, head hurting, no voice junk. Darling Brad ran out to get me some good ol drugs AND a few last minute necessities (glow bracelets & fruit snacks) for the field trip tomorrow. Nothing like taking my own 3 ring circus of 22 little Kindergartners to Barnum and Bailey's version of a circus. I have to say I think the circus is a dang good field trip...especially when it is at Bobcat Arena. That's pretty cool...especially for all the little ones that have never been there- like me! The best part is that I will get an encore performance on Friday when we go with Andy's school. Look out Bello...here I come. I'll try not to share any germs. Nyquil has arrived....goodnight.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Sorry you're sick. :o/ It's going around here, too. I hope you enjoyed the circus!! Have you really never been??

mindy said...

I have been to the circus, I had not been to Bobcat arena...but now I have- twice! :)

Ashley B said...

Glad you are feeling better-- especially glad you were feeling better on Friday so you could keep up with the little Brown-- or not so little :)