Oct 26, 2007

Unloading

I am typically pretty light hearted on this blog. Today's post is a little heavier than I would like. But this day was a little heavier than I would like. I joke that blogging is therapy...if it really is, I am saving a bundle of money today because I'm going to unload.

Last October I wrote the following blog entry-
My top Pet Peeves- for the moment--
1- Unprofessional people
2- 2 faced people
3- People unqualified for their professional position
4- Stupid people
5- People that cater to stupid people

This October I have to say it all again. Whatthecrap are people thinking? Have you ever wondered that? I witnessed a sequence of events today that are just unbelievable by a so called professional and leader. How do people like that get promoted to the point of incompetence?

The silver lining, I am also witnessing a group of people willing to stand up and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH! It's about time. If we would all do that, if we would stand up for ourselves and for what is right there could be a change in the tide. Quit riding the waves people. Change the tide!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough day, but I hope it does mean the tide is changing.

Ashley B said...

Best of luck with everything and remember U R AWESOME ;)