Oct 12, 2007

No More Settling



This is my theme song right now. I have a lot of ideas and various dreams rumbling around. I don't know the exact road yet, but I know that I can do what I want to do. I can make a difference in this city, state, WORLD. I don't have to settle for something that is less than what I am capable of or something less than the dream I have. (please no one panic...this is all professionally speaking...I'm not leaving my family or anything wild like that!)

So in the words of Sugarland-
I ain't settlin' for just getting by. I've had enough so so for the rest of my life. Tired of shooting too low so raise the bar high. I ain't settling for anything less than everything.

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

I am with you girl..... High five!!!

Anna May said...

That songs rocks...good for you. You've always been a mentor and role model for me, so i encourage you to continue setting the bar high...it keeps me inspired!