Sep 26, 2009

Lost Pics of Summer

Somehow I overlooked the pics from our backyard camping experience. I should've posted these weeks ago. Camping in the backyard is quite fun, however it really isn't a summer sport. Maci and I lasted until about 1:30am and then we "camped" in the living room under the cool air conditioner. That still counts though because we didn't go upstairs to our beds- we roughed it on the couch and the recliner. The boys suffered through the heat all night though- except Spicy...he came in with us girls!




This "seven man" tent really only sleeps 1 dad and 1 boy on the ground plus 1 mom, 1 tween, 1 baby boy, and 1 Spicy dog on an aero bed.



One more Smore please.

Yes, it was dark outside...I had no idea my camera flash worked so well!

Even campers need light, water, a cell phone, and a house phone.

1 comment:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

How fun! What good memories you guys are making!