Sep 22, 2009

Annoyed...For No Good Reason


I'm just generally annoyed today. This post has no real purpose so if you are one of those "everything must have a purpose" people you may want to go ahead and exit now. Because I am just annoyed for no real reason. My "not good enough to annoy me yet are annoying me" reasons are:

*Cubbies without doors. I don't like the kids crap falling all over the place. I need the doors...and when it gets cold and the they have coats, gloves, hats, and mittens.
Aw geez.
*Come to think of it, anyone that thinks NC winters require coats, gloves, hats, and mittens annoy me.

*That apple book I tried to do with the kids today was too hard. What was I thinking?

*Why can't my hair be as blonde as it used to be (15 years ago!) without me spending so much $$$ at the salon?

*Why are my hair appointments usually one week too late?
*People making wrong decisions annoy me. Yes. I am thinking of one in particular.

*The drama at the tanning place. Drama at the tanning place...seriously...that in itself is annoying.

*I don't have another free evening at home until Sunday night. Sometimes a girl just needs a night to come home and put on her pajamas.

See. I told you I didn't have any real reasons.

No comments: