Sep 1, 2009

Firsts

Andy's first teacher...who happens to be one of my closest friends- hooray!
Maci's first football games

Go Pirates!

I got 16 of the 18 in this shot.

Maci's first day of middle school

Aaron and Andy's First Day of school

First look at my classroom...I'll post more school pics later.

Ok, here's another.

And another...but they don't do the room justice...it is HUGE and fabulous! I'll take more when I get a chance. Of course Mrs. Tresher and I are in the process of getting our learning patio all decked out as well. ;)

3 comments:

- Sarah :-) said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment - I actually haven't decided, yet. We've been super busy, but I think I MIGHT have convinced the husband to let me buy a pinot or half gallon to paint the wall and just repaint it if we don't like it. Since it's not too much, we aren't sure how it'll turn out, but I'll DEFINITELY post as soon as it's done!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Is that a flat screen TV I see in your room?? Glad everyone seems to be loving all those fall firsts!

mindy said...

Why yes Jessica, that IS a flat screen TV in my room! In the other corner I have two fabulously awesome mac computers too. The technology at this school is great. The media center 3 flat panel televisions, 2 smart boards and 30 computers in addition to the computer lab next door! Elementary school has come a lonnnng way...